This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for homesellingteam.com.
This Web site has agreed to notify you of:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the Web site
- The organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the Company's control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Company collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
In order to subscribe to this Website's newsletter, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (for example, email address and optional name). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
4. LOG FILES
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We partner from time to time with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third parties to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as email address and optional name.
8. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time, our site requests information from users via surveys and/or contests. Participation in these surveys and/or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (i.e. name and shipping address), and demographic information (i.e. zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and to provide a valuable educational experience to the survey participants.
9. FORWARD TO A FRIEND
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing friends about our site or newsletter, we ask them for the friends' name and email address. Company or a third party service used by Company will automatically send the friends a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. This information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
10. CHOICE / OPT-OUT
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter, may opt-out of receiving it by clicking the "Manage your subscription" link at the bottom of any Newsletter e-mail message.
11. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")
Home Selling Team (HST) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, HST will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to HST’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, HST will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by HST or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to HST’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where HST can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not HST, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
HST may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event HST removes the allegedly infringing materials, HST will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that HST removed or disabled access to the materials. HST may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
HST reserves the right to terminate, limit or suspend any user's access to the Site in the event of repeated infringing activity. If you believe that a user of this Site is a repeat infringer, please follow the above instructions to contact HST’s Copyright Agent. Please include sufficient information to assist HST in determining that the user repeatedly engaged in infringing activity.
HST registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). HST's designated Copyright Agent is:
Home Selling Team, LLC
452 Storrs Road,
Mansfield, CT 06250